Clonee Physiotherapy offer home visits for any patients who may not be able to make it into the clinic.
This service may be useful for any of the following:
- Elderly patients
- Persons with poor mobility
- Post-operative patients
- Patients who suffer with anxiety
Home visits are available within a reasonable radius of Clonee, Co. Meath. A home visit comes with an additional cost due to the time and expense required to travel to and from your home. Please contact the clinic for a quote.
The benefits of in-home physiotherapy:
- Less stress
- In-home physiotherapy can be an excellent option for anyone who suffers from anxiety who might be uncomfortable in the clinic environment. For elderly patients, receiving treatment in familar surroundings may make treatment less daunting for them.
- Save time
- By eliminating travel and waiting times, you may find in-home physiotherapy suits your needs better. If you don’t have access to transportation, this may be a good option for you.
- Tailored Treatment
- In-home physiotherapy allows the luxury of highly-individualised care. Should you be having difficulties in any of your activities of daily living, your physiotherapist can assess in-person rather than offering general advice. In the prescription of a home exercise program, you physiotherapist will be able to tailor this to the space and equipment that you have available. In the case of persons with poor mobility, your physiotherapist will be able to identify and eliminate any potential hazards.
Clonee Physiotherapy also provide Nursing Home visits on a sessional basis.
If you would like more information about either our home visits or our Nursing home services, please do not hesitate to call us on (01) 825 2623. Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com or click here to fill out our contact form.