Please read our Covid 19 Protocols at the bottom of this page.
Clonee Physiotherapy COVID-19 Protocols
The safety of both our patients and our staff is our number one priority. We have adopted the following protocols on advice from The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP).
- The Physio will have their temperature checked twice daily.
- The Physio will don a fresh plastic disposable apron for each patient.
- The Physio will don fresh disposable gloves for each patient.
- The Physio will wash hands and arms from elbow down before and after every patient.
- The Physio will wear a surgical mask of healthcare worker standard as per HSE guidelines.
- The Physio will disinfect all surfaces after every patient. This includes treatment table, wipeable pillow, desk, sink, door handles.
- We continue to recommend Telehealth Consultations (consultations via telephone or video call) where possible.
- All patients will have their temperature checked on entry to the clinic.
- All patients will be asked to sanitise their hands on entering and exiting the clinic.
- A surgical mask will be provided and the patient is required to wear this for the duration of the appointment.
- The waiting area is closed. We ask that all patients come at the exact time specified for their appointment and do not arrive early.
- We ask that the patient does not bring anyone else with them to their appointment unless absolutely necessary i.e. if the patient is under 16 years of age or if the patient requires the assistance of a carer.
Do not attend the clinic:
- If you have received a positive test for Coronavirus
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus
- If you are awaiting a test (or test results) for coronavirus
- If you have recently arrived in Ireland from abroad
- If you live with or have been in close contact with a confirmed case.
(If any of the above apply to you, we will instead provide a Telehealth Consultation)