Frequently Asked Questions
You will find answers to our most common questions below. If you have a question that is not answered here please contact us for more information.
Where is Clonee Physiotherapy located?
It is located on the Main Street in Clonee at the pedestrian lights, across the road from the petrol station.
Is the Clonee Clinic wheelchair assessible?
Yes, the Clonee Clinic meets with all the wheelchair regulation guidelines.
Do you accept credit / debit cards?
All major credit/debit cards are accepted. We also accept Apple Pay.
Do I need an appointment?
.Yes, an appointment is required please call 01 8252623 or use our online booking form.
How long is my physiotherapy appointment?
The appointments are 30 minutes long.
Do I need a GP referral?
No, but if you have one, bring it with you along with any reports, x-rays, scans etc that you may have.
How many times will I need to attend?
Unfortunately, this is hard to answer without doing a full assessment. However, we normally tend to be able to discharge patients within 2 – 6 sessions.
Is treatment covered by my Health Insurance?
Yes, most treatments are covered by the major health insurance companies but please check with your own insurance company as plans differ.
Directions from Dunboyne (2.8km)
- Exit Dunboyne via the L2228. Dunboyne Credit Union and Dunboyne Community Centre will be on your left hand side.
- Continue on this road for 1.8km, passing Clonee Sawmills.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit for R147.
- In less than 500m there is another roundabout, again take the third exit onto R156
- In just over 200m there is a mini-roundabout, at which you take the first exit which will take you onto the Main Street of Clonee.
- You will pass Windsor Nissan & Peugeot and Lidl on your right hand side. The Grasshopper Inn and Texaco garage will be on the left hand side.
- Clonee Physiotherapy is located on the right hand side at the pedestrian crossing.
Directions from The Blanchardstown Centre (4.6km)
- Exit The Blanchardstown Centre from ODEON cinema side to pass Krisy KReme Doughnuts and MCDonalds.
- At the rounabout, take the third exit onto the 121
- In 600m exit left onto the N3 outbound
- Continue on the N3 for 1.8km
- At Junction 4, take exit R156 for Dunboyne/Clonee/Damastown
- At the traffic lights continue straight onto the Main Street of Clonee.
- Continue straight, passing Aldi on the right hand side and later Clonee Pharmacy on the left side.
- Clonee Physiotherapy will be on your left hand side at the pedetrian crossing