Frequently Asked Questions
You will find answers to our most common questions below. If you have a question that is not answered here please contact us for more information.
Is the Clonee Clinic wheelchair assessible?
Yes, Clonee Physiotherapy meets with all the wheelchair regulation guidelines.
Do you accept credit / debit cards?
All major credit/debit cards are accepted. We also accept Apple Pay.
Do I need an appointment?
Yes, we operate by-appointment only. You can book an appointment by:
- booking online
- calling us on (01) 825 2623
- emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in trouble and need an appointment, we will always do our best to accommodate you as quickly as possible.
How long is my appointment?
Physiotherapy appointments are 30 minutes long. If you think you require a longer slot, please call or email to discuss prior to your appointment and we will try to arrange this for you at an additional cost.
Massage appointments are 60 or 90 minutes, as required.
Do I need a GP referral?
You do not need a GP referral to attend Physiotherapy i.e. you may self-refer. However, if you have seen a GP or a consultant then please bring any referral, letter, reports, x-rays or scans as these may be helpful to your Physiotherapist.
You DO NEED to have a doctor’s referral if you wish to claim tax back on your Physotherapy expenses.
How many times will I need to attend?
Unfortunately, this is hard to answer without doing a full assessment. However, we normally tend to be able to discharge patients within 2 – 6 sessions.
Is treatment covered by my Health Insurance?
At Clonee Physiotherapy, all our physiotherapists are CORU-registered. What that means is that if your Health insurer covers you for physiotherapy treatment then they will definitely cover you for Clonee Physiotherapy. Please check your policy or contact your Health Insurer directly to find out if you are covered for Physiotherapy. Click here for more.
If you have Irish Life Health Insurance you may also be partially covered for massage. Contact Irish Life Health to find out if you plan includes this particular benefit. You can advise them that our massage therapist, Renan is IMTA registered.
Where is Clonee Physiotherapy located?
It is located on the Main Street in Clonee at the pedestrian lights, across the road from the Texaco petrol station.
You will find us on the street level between Darius Takeaway (formerly Macari’s) and Dreamcatcher Beauty.
Our Eircode is D15C2VR.
You can also find here us on Google Maps
Directions from Dunboyne (2.8km)
- Exit Dunboyne via the L2228. Dunboyne Credit Union and Dunboyne Community Centre will be on your left hand side.
- Continue on this road for 1.8km, passing Clonee Sawmills.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit for R147.
- In less than 500m there is another roundabout, again take the third exit onto R156
- In just over 200m there is a mini-roundabout, at which you take the first exit which will take you onto the Main Street of Clonee.
- You will pass Windsor Nissan & Peugeot and Lidl on your right hand side. The Grasshopper Inn and Texaco garage will be on the left hand side.
- Clonee Physiotherapy is located on the right hand side at the pedestrian crossing.
Directions from The Blanchardstown Centre (4.6km)
- Exit The Blanchardstown Centre from ODEON cinema side to pass Krisy Kreme Doughnuts and McDonalds.
- At the rounabout, take the third exit onto the 121
- In 600m exit left onto the N3 outbound
- Continue on the N3 for 1.8km
- At Junction 4, take exit R156 for Dunboyne/Clonee/Damastown
- At the traffic lights continue straight onto the Main Street of Clonee.
- Continue straight, passing Aldi on the right hand side and later Clonee Pharmacy on the left side.
- Clonee Physiotherapy will be on your left hand side at the pedetrian crossing
Directions from Ratoath (12km)
- Head west on R155 toward Mruig Tuaithe
- At the roundabout, take the first exit and stay on R155
- Continue for 6.1km
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto R147
- Continue for 2km
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on R147
- Continue for 2.7km
- At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on R147
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto R156
- At the next roundabout, continue straight to stay on R147.
- After 300m you will see Clonee Physiotherapy on your right