Meet the Team
Nicola Cadden MISCP
(Clinic Owner and Lead Physiotherapist at Clonee Physiotherapy)
- BSc Physiotherapy from Trinity College Dublin
- MSc Advanced Physiotherapy Studies
- CORU registered
- Member of The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Nicola has over ten years experience working in private practice as a Chartered Physiotherapist.
- Her priority is to carry out a thorough assessment on your first visit. This allows her to accurately diagnose your condition and devise the most appropriate treatment plan. This means, fewer treatment sessions and a faster recovery time for you. Above all, she believes in educating her patients. This empowers them to make any necessary lifestyle changes in order to prevent recurrence of their injury.
- At the beginning of her career, Nicola spent many seasons working with GAA clubs across Meath and Dublin. From this experience she developed a keen interest in the rehabilitation and prevention of sports injuries. Her passion for Sports Injury Rehab is reflected in her continued professional development. In addition to physiotherapy, Nicola has gone on to become a qualified personal trainer and fitness instructor (EQF4) and she feels this gives her a unique edge to treating her sporting patients.
- Nicola’s other area of interest is in the treatment and prevention of neck and back pain. She is a STOTT-certified Pilates Instructor and loves to incorporate this into her treatment plans as well as running group pilates classes.
(Senior Physiotherapist at Clonee Physiotherapy)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Trinity College Dublin
- Masters Degree in Manual Therapy from University of Western Australia, Perth.
- CORU registered
- Laura has over 18 years experience as a Physiotherapist. She has extensive experience both in the private and public sector, including large Dublin Teaching Hospitals.
- She has a strong interest in shoulder rehabilitation and the treatment of low back pain.
- She has extensive experience in the treatment of neurological conditions, degenerative joint disease and chronic pain.
To book an appointment with Laura, click the button below.